Had protected sex. Burning sensation and blood when urinating. Should I continue cranberry pills?

I had sex with protection, but ever since that day my urine has been burning, I ve had blood in my urine aswell. I m wondering if this is my period because I have gotten this blood for two months in a row about when my period should be but the blood is not usual. This blood is odorless. I m wondering what is wrong. I m too shy to go to the doctor with my mother because I am a minor. So I m wondering if I continue to take cranberry pills will that help? Or should I do somethign else. Thank-you
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012