Had probable yeast infection with cottage cheese like discharge, itching. Recovered with Moistat. Now having red, sore vagina after sex. Remedy?

I am not sure but i believe I had a yeast infection not that long ago. My symptoms where cottage cheese like discharge no smell though plus I had a slight itch . I bought moistat for it and after two days its seemed to get better. Then I had sex with my lover who has never gotten an STD now my vagina is red and sore I am scared I could have aggregated my yeast infection and there is slight itch.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013