Had pneumonia. Have short of breath. No infection shown in blood test. Would a yeast infection of lungs can be seen on chest xray?

Would a yeast infection of the lungs be seen on chest xray? The person was sick with pnuemonia and treated with Vanco and another high power med. Sent home on cipro with lots of solumedrol during 7 day hospital stay. Prednisone at home. 2x thoat cancer, 5 times bladder cancer past 10 yrs. COPD , emphasema. Was not on O2 before he went in. Acting normal mowing lawn going places every day. Now so short of breath he cant eat. Lost 10 lbs 4 days. Been in hospiltal for 2 days now back on vanco. No bacterial infection from any cultures blood and sputum fro bronch done during 1st stay 9 days ago. Has had thrush and yeast infection in buttocks.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012