Had pink discharge 2 days after sex. Had cramping. Is this implantation bleeding?

I am 20 years old, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 4 years and 2 days later i started to have a light pink discharge that lasted 4 days . This discharge was on & off it only appeared when i would wipe then it would disappear . It was a brownish-pink color at first then it transitioned in to the light pink. It looked a bit sticky. I wasn't sure if this was normal because I have never experienced this before so then it continued and turned red ; but this is the lightest "period" I have ever had. I had come cramping and after the 4 days passed and it was red only when i wiped, it looked watery. My period is not expected to come for another few days now, but the discharge i described in the begining took place about 12 days before my expected period. DOes this sound like an early period to you or implantation bleeding. I was not sure.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
How sex is possible with 4 years old boy friend? Probably a typing mistake. No this cannot be Implantation bleeding, implantation bleeding occurs approximately one week after fertilization and remains for 1 to 2 days and not for 12 days. Most probably you have developed infection from your boy friend may be a sexually transmitted disease. Consult a gynecologist who may examine you to determine the type of infection you have developed. She/he may take swab from your vagina for culture and may prescribe you appropriate treatment.
Hope this answers your question.