Had pilonidal sinus, been bleeding. Had a treatment. What can be done?

Hi Doctor I have been got treated in London for Pilonidal Sinus on Aug-2012 but still the would is not get healed.I have now very much worried as I have been moved to Bradford from london.I have been going for dressing everyday but there is no positive response.There are tiny holes found in the affected area and blood is coming out from there continously.Nurse has been looking on my wound and have advised me to take Antibiotic
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013