Had permanent ligature placed into cervix due to miscarriages, unable to conceive again. Any chances of pregnancy ?

Hello, I understand that the chances of falling pregnant decrease with age and I am now 37. We have a 4.5 year old child. While I was 9 weeks pregnant I had a permanent ligature placed into my cervix due to previous second trimester miscarriages. Obviously this procedure was a great success; however, I have not been able to conceive since. Falling pregnant was never an issue for me before. Would dear love to start gathering some answers?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013