Had periods after abortion. Had unprotected sex, delayed periods. Pregnant?

Hi, I had an abortion at the end of October and after 3 weeks and 2 days I had a period (I presume it was anyway) and if I go by my typical menstrual cycle pre-pregnancy I am now 2 days overdue. I know that one night my husband and I started to have unprotected sex but stopped but I am nervous now as I am about to do a medical for a new job tomorrow and I am afraid if I could be pregnant. (not sure if pregnancy tests are done in medicals for new jobs). Am I over-reacting, or is my cycle just out of sorts?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012