Had period only for 3 days. Have tiredness, nausea, sleepiness and bloating. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

ive had sex on feb 19th it is now march 18th and a week after the 19th of feb my body started feeling wierd and i have been feeling very very tierd and nausiated to where i cannot eat that much even if i eat not long after that i am hungry again i did have my period on the time im supose to on march 4th but it only lasted 3 days i usually have my peroid for atleasst 7 days and im still bloated and sleep alot and also feel sick i took a preg test a on march 1st i think it was too early? it said negative so i got a blood test done a week ago if its negitive im definately not preg i have an appointment to see my results tomrrow for that but if it cant be pregnancy what can it be??
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013