Had partially unprotected sex. Brown bleeding, yellow discharge. Am I pregnant?

Ok maybe 2 months ago i had sex but he didn't use a condom but before he came he pulled out skip ahead and in those months i didnt and still dont feeling sick or gain weight or nothing i feel fine but a month after we had sexy my mom got me the drop shot and i hadn't had my period but two days ago i started bleeding brown stuff and i know thats just old blood then it got red so i was just like OHH its nothing there's not a 100% chance u wont get ur period on deposit its fine but then i sat on the toilet and there was this clearish sorta yellow not really but it had at tint of yellow and some blood on it and i know it wasn't just a blood clot. Am i pregnant? Or am i just going there a cycle of some sort or is my uterus wall shedding weird ( im only 13)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013