Had partially protected sex. ELISA test negative. Any test to confirm status within three months?

Hello Doc,

I am really unable to understand in what kind of status or situation I am in. Please help me here is my situation on Feb 19 th I had worst situation bought a sex worker and while the intercourse condom got broken and I might exposed for 3 min. I don't know about her status. Her age would be 18 or 19. I got tested after 15 days Elisa of course result is negative. I got to know that,I need to wait for 3 months or 6 months to get the perfect result. Is there any test can confirm about my status with in 3 moths. Please help me I am psychologically getting weak. I have only option if results positive that is death. Small rash on my body is making me worried(this word is not enough to describe) my situation and I am getting lot of fear and tension. Please one crore times help me out from this situation.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013