Had pap smear. Opened servexs. Had sex during ovulation period. Pregnant?

Hello my name is katiera. And i really need answer to my questions. Okay i had a pap smear and my doctor opened my servexs and said there was some blood. My period isnt due till aug 2. So 6 day of cycle was my ovulation and i had unprotected sex with no form of birth control because i forgot to take my pill and that was my last day of fertlie day so my question can i be pregnnt right now?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
You did unprotected sex on your fertile days or around ovulation time.
So there is always chance of pregnancy.
Do a urine or blood test for HCG to confirm pregnancy after 7 days of missed period.
Check the result and consult with your doctor accordingly.
Be well.