Had panic attack, got tachycardia, have agrophobia. Do I have flux?

hi my name is mouheb and i m 24 years old.i was a normal person since i had my first panic attack in the summer wish lead me to a tachycardia .it s been now around 6 mounths since i started bieng obssesed with my heart i check my pulse around 100 times a day. i went to the emergency room so many times and every time they say to me i m fine.but this make me feel worst i always prepared for my next panic attack. also i had now an agrophobia i can stay alone in the house(in the past i was so confortabale when i stay alone in the house). realy i became so depressed and i feel like i m going to die from a heart attack .the problem is that my pulse is always gd at rest it never pass 100. plz doctor help me i wanna be normal again. BY THE WAY I HAVE A FLUX NOW AND MY PULSE IS AROUND 90 SOMETIMS 80 AT REST and when i stand up it s start beating fast. is that normal? is it coz of the flux? thank u doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013