Had orange color urine after sex. I am pregnant. Cause?

Hi! I am now 19 weeks pregnant with our 4th child! YEAH! But a few weeks ago, my hubby and I had intercourse and for the next 2 days my urine was an orange color, then went back to normal. It scared me and we haven t been together since! I really hate feeling this way, but we have had bleeding issues with 3 out of 4 pregnancies and just wanted to make sure this is normal and why?? Never had that happen before. Thank you SO much for your help!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Hi and thanks for the question,
is but normal to be scared considering your past experiences. But in this particular instance, I think you need not worry, i do not think there is an issue. Continue drinking much water and fluids.
Absence of other signs and symptoms usually associated with third trimester hemorrage reassure us and you need not worry.
However, as you stay, continue monitoring yourself and if you notice any abdominal pain, red bleeding, increase in blood pressure or abnormal body part swelling, you will have to report to your treating gynecologist.
As for, I think you are fine. Respect your antenatal visit schedule and report any unusual happenings noticed to your gynecologist.
Just the best of health.
Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.