Had oral sex, vagina swollen, red and inflamed, painful to walk. Cure?

My boyfriend gave me oral sex yesterday and my vagina was so swollen the inner structures were hanginf out,red,and very inflammed. I put ice one it & this morning the inflammation had gone down a lot but a peice is still sticking out. It is very painful to walk. Am I okay,will all the inflammation do down? & when will it all go down.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
its very common to get inflammation and irritation from vigorous friction especially in highly sensitive area like this..it will resolve on its own in around 48 hrs ice would help also hydrocortisone cream will
if you notice any blisters STD panel should be done to rule out any STD which is highly unlikely in your case since there was not enough incubation period for STD to show