Had oral sex several times. White patches from gums, sore throat, swollen tonsil. What is it, how to treat this?

I have performed several acts of oral sex to males. I after performing those acts, had started having white patches falling from gums, and now, not so after, i have a serious sore throat and what i believe a swollen tonsil. and also pus pockets. could all these things be happening from me performing the sexual acts. is there a specific name as to what i have? and if i so how do i treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013