Had oral sex, headache, vomiting, nausea, fatigue, chills, sore throat, swollen lymph glands. Serious?

I have been having some symptoms that I am concerned about. I had oral sex performed on me only and I also drank after some people at a party on July 4th 2012. About two weeks later I felt really weak and fatigue or run down and developed mild headaches then a rash and I had nausea and vomiting just once during this time. About a week later I developed chills with a mild fever and very mild sore throat and swollen lymph glands in the neck region only.This lasted about a week except the swollen lymph glands in my neck. They are still swollen. I also noticed just in front of my tonsils it is red and my tonsils are red but are not swollen or have white patches on them. It has been almost two months since I have had these symptoms. I also felt nausea and vomited again about a month after the other time. The only symptoms I have now are the swollen lymph nodes in my neck that swell on and off during the day and joint pain in my hands and feet only. Could this be mono or something more serious?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012