Had oral sex, contact with semen. Can I be pregnant?

help me please! at 10:30pm today I gave oral sex to my boyfriend. at 11:40pm I went home washed my hands with soap and water and dried them well. I then went to bed and realized that my underwater felt damp and I touched my vagina with my left hand and wiped it with my fingers a few times to dry it. an hour later while reading I thought to myself that what I did could maybe make me pregnant. I then went back to the bathroom and thoroughly cleaned my vagina with soap, water, and flush able baby wipes. I know that I never put my fingers deepinto my vagina but I did wipe the area outside the opening towards the front. can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Hi Lauren,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Oral sex can not make you pregnant but if you had the semen on fingers and have touched the vagina-whether entered the finger in or not does not matter, you can get pregnant.
If that is the case then you must get a urine pregnancy test after 7-10 day's time to rule out the pregnancy.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!