Had oral sex. Took ipill. Does taking ipill without sex will affect periods. Will i get pregnant?

i didn t have sex with my bf but he did fingering n had oral sex . now m worried if by mistake his sperm entered my vagina . this happened on 21st may 2012 n i took an i pill on 23rd may 2102 just to avoid risk. my last period date was on 4th of may 2012. i am worried if taking an i pill without doing sex will whether affect my periods. will it delay my periods? i have a regural periods cycle. will i get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Hello mam. Chances of pregnancy are nil with only oral sex and fingering and over that you took ipill so nothing to worry.
Irregularities in period is possible because it has Progesterone in it so can cause delayed periods in some patients. This will revert by itself so nothing to worry.
Take care and start using some regular contraception.