Had oral sex. Noticed slightly swollen bump on labia minora. Could it be an STD?

So my boyfriend and I have oral sex about once a week. He also like to finger me and from time to time he can get a little rough and it can be painful, but most of the time I don t really say anything. About 2 weeks ago when I was shaving my vagina, it felt like I may have irritated or cut the inside of my labia majora or the outside of the labia minora . The irritation got worse the next couple days, but I just figured I would let it heal on its own. The next day my boyfriend fingered me and he did again this past weekend. I finally made him stop because the pain was beginning to concern me. A few days ago I checked it and noticed a slightly swollen bump on the outside of my labia minora and it looks like there is a small circular cut above my clitoris that has the surface area of pea. I have no idea what either could be and don t think there is anyway it could be an STD based on mine and his sexual histories. Just please if anybody can help I d really appreciate it!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013