Had novasure presedure done. Why is period heavy again? Why morning sickness?

Hi I am a 32 year white female. I had the novasure presedure done last May, my period has started to become heavy again. I ve also had my tubes tied. For the past week I have had symptoms of pregnancy, I went to the doctor and was told that I had a mild blader infection. I am taken the antibotics he gave me, but I am still having pain in my lower ab and back and what I like to call morning sickness . Because that s what it seems like. Any advice will be helpful.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012