Had negative angiogram, chest tightness, chest pain and spasms with fatigue. Artierial spasms?

I have just had a negative angiogram fortunately, but now still have the problem of chest tightness, achey pain usually comes on early hours of morning, if i have been doing anything strenous in the day seems to ensure i will have an epidsode of tightness needing me to sit up in bed with a feeling of not being able to breath. Also very tired all the time have less than half my normal amount of energy, if i have a busy day will be extremely fatigued the next. also get cramping chest pain often when bending forward to say plug an electrical lead in the wall or bend to a low cupboard. I have always been very fit until about 2 months ago, ski ing, swimming playing tennis, now I just feel tired and old! I am only 51 years of age. The Surgeon suggested it might be Artierial Spasm and has referred me to my Gp for medication . What do you think? thank you Joy
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013