Had my tubes tied. Have been having some symptoms of pregnancy. Test showed negative. What else could be going on?

I am a mother of 6, had my tubes tied after the last one (he is now 2) and have been having periods every month. I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy, but ignored them. I started to have fluttering in my LLQ a few weeks ago. It has been getting stronger and feeling more like kicks. The other night I could feel them through my abd with my hand. I am obese, so I have a hard time finding the fundus usually until very late in the pregnancy. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative. What else could be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013