Had miscarriage, still bleeding, checked hcg level. Am i anemic?

I had a miscarriage 3 1/2 weeks ago, and am still bleeding off and on. I had my hcg levels checked three days ago and it is still at 47. They told me I had a miscarriage because my hcg level had dropped from 237 to 94 in 3 days. I have had a few people tell me that my hcg level should have already gone back down and I shouldn t be bleeding anymore and That it is possible that I am still pregnant . I was also told that if you are anemic then it is normal to have a low hcg level. Is there any truth to any of this?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012