Had miscarriage, nausea, period twice a month. Can I still get pregnant?

I talked to a doctor and my doc said I had a miscarage because Ihad my period a week later I started spotting and then I had a burning feeling at the end of the week and a good size meaty clot came out and then my period stopped that day the next day my period started for a full week and ever since then I ve had a period twice a montgh and when I got pregnant with my first I had a miscarrage a week prior and then the next week I found out I was two months along what does this mean I know twins run in my family I m getting nausiated anfd I don t know if u can have a period twice a month and be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012