Had miscarriage due to septicemia. Trying to conceive. Can I take folic acid?

Hi doctor, my age is 29 now. 9 months before i had cesarean but unfortunately with in 20 days baby was died that causes of high fever and infection in the blood septicemia like that. when i was carrying that 8th month scan shows the child brain = slightly small head but the organism is well. in 2009 i got one missed abortion also in my 3rd i want to try conceive after 4 months. so can i take folic acid now also. how much mg should i take.and please give the sugesstion to get health baby. one year break is enough for next baby . thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012