Had miscarriage and consecutive 3 periods. When can I conceive again ?

hello doctor , i had a misscarriage in the month of july ,it was my 3rd month of pregnancy,doctors said that i had fever because of stress and i could find blood stains of dark brown said that growth of the baby had stopped so she asked me to go for abortion . my abortion was done in july 6..i have received 3 peroids after dat ... please tell me how much more time should i take to concive again ,and what pecautions should i follow so that it does not happen again..mentally i am still not balanced ,i get depressed very quickly whenever some one mentions anything about a child.. still i dont know how to have control over my feelings..please tell me how to get over all this ..and how to have a heathy pregnancy again.. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012