Had miscarriage, after going into coma. After it having ice creams constantly?

I am going to be 50 on Monday...I had a miscarriage of twins in Jan 2012...I lost them 3 months before the miscarriage happened. They were 12 wks and 15 wks along. They died when I was put into a coma for 2 days in Sept 2011 one asked if I could be pregnant at the time. My question is...Since the miscarriage happen (By the way I did begin to hemorrhage and my blood pressure went down to 50/70... and they did an emergency DNC) I am constantly eating ice. Why?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013