Had miscarriage. Transvaginal ultrasound shows no sac but cyst. Has cyst caused increased levels?

i was told i was miscarraing on july 18th my level was 52.. i have had levels check 4 times in like 2weeks 52 90 92 97 and today they said there at 105.. transvaginal untrasounds shows no sac. but is showing a cysit.. is the cysit cause my levels to raise or did i get pregnet early after miscarrage?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the gravid uterus shows the changes in the chemical level which are related with the conception the only golden test is the ultrasonography test hope this information helps you have nice day.