Had miscarriage. Stomach pain, clotting, bleeding. Needed hysteroscopy. Taken clexane. Reason?

Hi there
Hope you can help me.. In july 2012 i had a miscarriage at 11 weeks.
In december 2012 due to bleeding blood clots and pains in stomach i wento my gp whom said i had some pieces left inside me that would come out on its on...as i went to turkey for a holiday i went and saw a specialist there whom said i needed hysteroscopy which i had... Finally now again im 5 weeks pregnant... First baby and the doctor in turkey advised for me to get clexane 40 mg/ 0.4 ml, speaking with my gp to try and get priscription he advised for me not to take it.... Now im confused can some one help me as me and hubby are very stressed about this matter.. As we really are scared and want this baby... At present i have slight stomach pains and discharge which is making us panick anyway...

Thanking you from now
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013