Had miscarriage. Have PCOS. Cannot ovulate. Can ovarian drilling help me to get pregnant?

Hallow Doctor, I am Mrs S. Banerjee, Age 30 wight 55 kg Height 5 ft, Hormon report = all are well , My ovary are affected with PCOS, I use metformin for last 3 year, and use letrozole 2.5 , After that i got pregnant , But unfortunetly i have a MC on feb 2011, After that i cannot ovulate , My endometrial echo is thick 15 mm , Should i go through ovarian drilling and is it safe and can i get pregnant after that?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013