Had miscarriage. Blood test, ultrasound normal.Prescribed ovamit. Again miscarried. Continue medicine?

Hi, I need advise as in Jan 2011 have had miscarriage and since then was trying to conceive but unfortunately did not, however I recently met the doctor again and asked me to undergo blood test and ultra sound and the result showed everything was ok and he advised me to take ova mit and I followed the instruction as prescribed and a month later, i missed my period like two days and started seeing light blood spot after urinating with bad pain and the following day started bleeding, i doubt that was miscarriage but i did blood test and will my physician soon, howeverI was supposed to take the ova mit tablets for 3 month period, do I still have to continue with the dosage even if the miscarriage occurred?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013