Had mirena. Feeling nauseated, tired and mood swings. Early tests? Suggest

hi, i had the mirena taken out feb. 20th because we are trying to have our last baby & i bled, then stopped after a couple days. then my period came the 27th. the last week or 2 my body hasnt been normal. and now everytime i eat i get nauseated, and im constantly tired, and pretty moody. I am getting over strep throat right now as wel. i have taken 5 prego tests. 1st one was monday MARCH the 18th? the second one Thursday 21st. and friday 22nd and saturday 23. All were negative. All were dont in the evening time as well. I have 1 at home that i plan to do 1st thing in the morning. am i just testing too early? Or could it be side effects of the strep? because i dont FEEL sick. my throat just hurts REALLY bad. and as for the food, i only get nauseated after everytime i eat. I was so nauseated the other night, i had to make myself throw up
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013