Had miprogen 200 to get relief from back pain during pregnancy. Can I continue the same during second pregnancy?

hi sir/mam, during my 1st pregnanacy doctor advised to keep the miprogen 200 which will help in back ache, & it really helped alot & i blessed a baby girl by operation. Now i am again pregnant of 2 months and the treatment is going on with a charitable clinic who has given 2 types of tabs - folic acid & other one. The Miprogen 200 is a costly medicine so the doctors not advise every body. Can i use the miprogen 200 again for relief in back ache without doctor s suggestion. Please guide & help me. Thanks & Regards. Kiran P. Chaudhari
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012