Have twisted spine, IBS and pain all over body. Taking clonazepam. Any alternate medication?

I want to know where I can get Spasmo Canulase in Montreal... no drugstore or doctor seems to know about this product...
I already wrote to you about the complexity of my problems. I had many accidents, my spine is twisted with a double scoliosis, I have digestive problems (IBS, lactose intolerance), pain everwhere, anxiety following a heavy hardship including many deaths in my family, having gone too far as a care provider, money problems and a difficult childhood. I only take clonazepam since many years... tried many other meds but it didn't work out... I take a few supplements including now 2000 UI of vit. D each day.
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
I am sorry for the various things have happened to you. I would not be able to help you with where you can get this drug but I can suggest alternatives and help put things in perspective. Clonazepam generally relieves the symptoms related to depression. Pain in scoliosis generally responds to codeine and certain neuroleptics. You may want to see your physician for a prescription of that.
Getting to forget about the past is essential for you. Depression usually exacerbates pain and could aggravate symptoms from psychiatrist or psychologist before, if not, this could be a very good idea. Other drugs could be added to clonazepam or some advice could be given you that might help. Depression has negative impacts on the digestive system, and could lead to stress, reduced quality life and lack of motivation.
I would suggest you XXXXXXX a psychiatrist first for a proper evaluation and management. Supplements like Calcium supplements you are taking are good. They could really only very helpful if you do have a proven calcium deficiency.
Thanks as I hope this helps. If there any concerns, I would be glad to receive an further inquiries or help.
Luchuo, MD.
Follow-up: Have twisted spine, IBS and pain all over body. Taking clonazepam. Any alternate medication? 3 hours later
You have no idea about my life story. I saw many psychiatrists and psychologists. I even have a master in social psychology. All these specialists did more harm than good to me... and it's not only a scoliosis I have... I am a Christian and know about demons and the spiritual warfare we are involved in everyday because the enemy is always trying to destroy us... and we are living in the last days. It's a demon who smashed me on the ground in a delivrance session and something in my back has been injured. I would rather see an osteopath for treatments but I can't afford it for now. I don't know if you are a believer or not but the fight is real even if I would like not to think about it. So to make a story short, I will do more intense warfare prayers and stay closer to some mature Christians who know about what's going on and how we can have the Victory over the enemy in Jesus name. Thanks for your advice and be blessed abundantly in all areas of your life...
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later

Thanks so much for your follow up comments.

I still believe the key to gaining good health or effectiveness of particular treatments actually depends, on a non-negligible extent, on the trust we got about the treatment we’re taking. Believing a particular treatment, activity or medical maneuver could be of help is key in treatment outcomes. I would advise you to engage in full and dedicated prayers as you said, and also not to neglect the advise and treatments been offered you by classical medical care.

Pain management, depression or anxiety are medically managed, mores skillfully and technically in psychiatrics. Prayers coupled with psychiatric advice and a possible sense of seeing life or your health outcome could be of great help.

I wish you a fast recovery once again.

Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.