Had meniscus tear. Taking Orcerin. What can help to reduce knee pain?

hello Dr. I am 53 and gone through orthroscopy of my right knee due to meniscus tear (locking problem) 4 months back. that problem is solved now but due to fell 20-25 days back i hurt my both knees slightly. Since then i am having pain in knees while step upstairs and down stairs. here Dr. advised me to have ORCERIN GM.I am taking it once after dinner from 2 months. please suggest me should i increase the dose or do some thing else.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012