Had medication for fractured finger. Boils in mouth and tongue which is burning. Is it due to medicine?

16M sir While travelling in a bus the window fall on my hand s finger . After xray finger was fractured and the doctor stich the finger with thread because it was hurt. The doctor gave me 5 medicine 1)EMENZEN 1-1-1 2)ENZOHEAL 1-1-1 3)PAN20 1-0-1 4)CLAVAM 625mg 1- 0-1 5)VIZYLAC 0-1-0 AFTER EATING ALL THESE TABLETS IN MY MOUTH AND ON TONGUE SOME PIMPLE LIKE IS FORMED AND ITS BURNING So sir i want to know because of this tablet pimple like in mouth is formed or not.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012