Had lymph nodes TB, had sever hormonal imbalance, PCOS. Taken krimson. What is causing hair fall?

Sir, i am a girl of 22 years. I was diagnosed with lymph nodes TB 2 yrs back and i have stopped using the medication 6 moths back as my tb was cured. But later i has severe hormonal imbalance, my free testosterone and androstenedione levels are highand my Dihydrotestosterone was 2500pg/ml and i had chronic hair loss . I was also diagnosed with pcos .now im using krimson 35,Aldoctone 50mg twice daily,glycomet 250mg twice and finpecia 1mg daily for 3 months but my haiarfall did not stop and im also getting acne using meloset fore depressed plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013