Had lumps removed under arm. Incisions split open, infected, thick green and pink pus. Taking antibiotics did not help. Worse infection?

I had some lumps removed under my right arm two weeks ago, one of the incisions (closer to my arm pit) split open and is infected. My doctor put me on anitbotics a week ago and the incision seems to be worse- for the past 4 days thick green and pink pus has been coming out I have been changing, cleaning my bandgages two and three times a day.Does this mean the infection is worse?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013