Had lower back surgery. Have herniated disks in neck pushiing the spinal cord. Looking for pain management. Suggestions?

I am looking for a pain management doctor. My pcp doesn t take my insurance anymore and need to be in pain management. I was in a car accident 25 years ago and have permant damage from it. I just had back surgery on my lower back and need another surgery. I have two herniated discs in my neck both pushing on nerves and my spinal cord . The doctor that did the sugery has referred me to pain management and I cannot find one that takes my insurance (Anthem HealthKeepers Plus). The nurses tried really hard to find a pain management doctor that takes my insurance but could not find one. I have tried through my insurance to find one but they were unable to find one also. Don t know where to turn.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013