Had liver transplant. Kidney not working properly. Is there any solution apart from kidney transplant?

My father had Liver transplant last month, after transplant, his liver is functioning fine. But now doctors are saying his kidney is not working fine and needs to undergo kidney transplant. Diebaties is the root cause of Liver & kidney malfunction. Even his heart is effected. My query is: Is there any solution apart from Kidney Transplant? What about Stem Cell therapy for Kidney. What is the success rate & how much does it costs in India.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012