Had light periods. Feeling sick on seeing food. Have frequent urination. Pregnancy?

Hello, I slept with my boyfriend just over 2 weeks ago. I then went on holiday last week (28th) and felt fine. My period was also due that week (28th) I waited for it on the 28th and it didnt show. Then 2 days later (The 2nd march) It finally showed up but it was very light. I carried on as normal. But on Wednesday (6th March) I went on a trip and i was very ill the entire way there, when we got back from the trip I couldnt even stomach looking at/smelling food. I am now back from the holiday and I still find it very hard to eat anything as i feel like im going to be sick when i put anything near my mouth. I also have to use the bathroom much more often than I used to. I was just wondering whether I was pregnant. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
As you have history of unprotected contact around the time of ovulation, all these symptoms are more likely due to early pregnancy, but they don't confirm pregnancy.
For confirmation, you need to get a urine pregnancy test done.
The spotting which you had, might be due to implantation which shows around the time of expected periods.
So, need to get the test done.
Hope this information is helpful.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti