Had laproscopic surgery, removed endometrosis adhesions. Why am I bloated?

i had a laproscopic surgery recently and the doctor removed endometrosis adhesions from various parts. My uterus was stuck to the plvic walls and so she removed that too. She inverted my uterus so that I have less pain during intercouse. I have also got Mirena inserted to prevent further grorth of endometriosis . It has been 3 weeks now but I have still pain on the left side of my abdomen and a bloated feeling in lowe abdomn. I want to know what to do? Is is normal?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012