Had myomectomy. Removed intramural fibroid. Bloated stomach, why? Can I conceive?

Hello doctor. I am a 35 year old woman and married. Had a myomectomy last year to remove a football size intramural fibroid . The surgery was in November and though I have no children yet, I would like to have them. The doctors told me one was left due to its location. We are in July now and I have a bloated stomach and after a scan, said I have fluid in douglas pouch and need further test for PID. I was diagnosed of endometrosis last year. Is it the endometrosis causing this? Can i still conceive and what are the chances? Please what do I do now? Thank you. Bimbo
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012