Had laprascopic debulking surgery. Itching in area of incisions. Surgical glue used. Help?

Had laprascopic debulking surgery on feb 14. Dissolving sutures on the inside and surgical glue was used topically On the incision sites. About a week postoperative I started experiencing itching around incisions. Saw my doc and he stated that I was having reaction to glue and to try to Get glue off. I did get the gle removed but this has not improved the itching and rash . I am now 3weeks postoperative and am still experiencing itching and a rash that has moved to my upper torso as well. I have tried to take Benadryl , cortisone creams as well as compresses of white vinegar. Is this normal or should I be advising my gyn/ oncologist who did the surgery. This is the fourth time that I have hd this surgery for ovarian cancer and adhesions and I have never experienced this before.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013