Had laporscopic hysterectomy and prolapsed bladder repair, burning sensation, tenderness

Had laporscopic hysterectomy and prolapsed bladder repair 2 weeks ago. All seems good except have a burning sensation sometimes and also tenderness to the touch on a small area of my tummy. Located about 3 inches lower and to the right of my belly button incision. There is no indication on my skin that this should feel this way. I also do not feel comfortable laying on my right side in bed.

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hi, as you had hysterectomy and prolapsed bladder repair, it would have been better to have open surgery for the ease of finding everything clear.
Any how it over, the things you are feeling difficulty might be due to some adhesions of the tissues which are sutured. Don't worry you will be fine.
Thank you.