Had kidney stones, lithotripsy procedures done, major sciatic nerve pain, no tissue between L4 and L5

I am 27 years old, i have had kidney stones on and off since i was 17, i have had 11 lithotripsy procedures done and friday i am having another...i have major sciatic nerve pain all the time it feels like now. I havent injured my back and i have no idea where this couldve came from..is there anyway the two can be related? Also, about a year and a half ago i had an xray done and the docotr told me the i had little to no tissue inbetween my L4 and L5, what does that mean long term for me?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013