Had jaundice, high blood sugar and triglycerides. When can I walk on treadmill?

after one and half month blood test confirmed bilirubin , sgpt and sgot r normal.but I think better to control myself from taking oily,spicy or whatever harmful for liver atleast fwo months more. my age is 63 and weight is normal but before jaundice my triglycride and blood sugar both fasting and pp were abnormaly high. but strange to know how without taking medicines in these context both cholestrol and sugar is normal. SINCE I AM SUFFERING FROM SUGAR AND CHOLESTROL BUT DUE TO BED REST NOT DOING YOGA OR EXERCISE .LET ME SUGGEST WHEN ICAN WALK ON TREAD MIL AND DO YOGA.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013