Had jaundice, cured. Blood test normal. Can i consume alcohol again?

Hi sir, Date : 20th feb 2013 I had jaundice second time june 2012 , and my billirubine is come to bellow 1.0 after 3months, during my first blood test my billirubineis 3.5 & SGOT is more than 1000, before that I had jaundice on june 2010(first time). Now I feel good and my blood test also normal. I am a occasionally dirnker, last six month I quite alchol fully. I can drink again? If I can drink after how many months I can consume alchol? Regards, Ram
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013