Had irregular periods. Took Northisterone. Now period is late. Can I be pregnant?

I am 30 years of age and have five children youngest is 2 I was prescribed northisterone as I didn t have a period for 4 months I had a light period 2 days after I stopped them I am now 2 days late for my next period could I be pregnant or will I ever be again I don t know why my periods did stop all the doctors test came back normal I would really like one more child can you help will my periods come back or can I still conceive?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013