Had intercourse, sore and painful vagina, swollen labia. Took ibuprofen. What could be this?

Hey, I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday morning. I had noticed my vagina was a little sore before we started but we had been rough the day before so I ignored it. After sex yesterday morning I was in SO much pain. My left inner labia is so swollen, but at the time I thought nothing of it cos it s been swollen before and gone down on it s own. About 5pm last night I went to the bathroom after being out all day (I wore jeans it was agony) and noticed that my left inner swollen labia was a purple red colour and looks like a balloon!! I m so stressed. So I put ice on it and took an ibuProfen and went to bed. This morning, there is no change except a little of the pain is gone and the colour has slightly lightened. I don t know what to do about it. There are no bumps, no itchyness, no yellow discharge , nothing just this purple balloon. Any ideas? Samantha.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012